Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mighty Magnets...

...to help hold up my (many!) "To Do" lists...! Whew--time sure is a'flyin by! I have a whole list of things that need to be done (craft and household wise) and, as far as the crafts go, I have a whole list of things that I am waiting on to be delivered or on today's Wilmington shopping list so I can finally have everything I need to finish the list of projects. Soooo frustrating to be so far from resources!
Anyway...I worked on some magnets this week-end and each set is a little bit different-or at least the large "To Do" list magnets are. It was one of those rare times when I just let the whimsy take over---grab this, add that...no, try that thing over there--I had fun and these just can't help but make you chuckle! Get the men to do the dishes so we can fall asleep on the couch-yeah, right! (Although--I do have to confess-my husband is the chef and the rest of the family assists as needed; I often do the table (it's a girl thing!) and the dishes with the help of our daughter-in-law to be (Meredith) and daugther-in-law (Dawn). Do I even need to say anything about the "Don't be a turkey" one or "Gobble 'til you wobble?" And, above all, let's not forget to GIVE THANKS. We take soooo much for granted each day---good health, having homes, friends and family, time and supplies to make art...the list is endless. Imagine my surprise this am when I took a peek at Ali Edwards blog...and she had a guest blogger that had made magents out of the old ones she had on her fridge that she didn't like! Can I say "great minds think alike..." : ) While mine aren't "redo's" I just thought sharing the theme was kinda cool! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

Oh--what did I use to do these?! The Big Shot Top Note Die, the roll-a-dex SU punch, also SU scallop and oval punches, paper by WildAsparagus and Close to my Heart; inks-Spice by Kalidescope, Colorbox and CTMH, Liquid Glass by CTMH, misc. ribbon & fibers, plain white cardstock and, of course, Pop-Dots and magnets78

No comments: