Sunday, January 20, 2013

Where has all the CREATIVITY gone...?


I've taken a small break
as hubby and I actually got away for a week-end
we left the beach...to go to the beach!
lol.
 
I am back now
but
in checking out my most favorite blogs
(which can take quite some time...the list is WAYYYY long...)
I've been wondering
WHERE HAS ALL THE CREATIVITY GONE?
It seems that every single one  er, most of
the Close to My Heart and SU blogs
have absolutely nothing
but the company videos or ideas
the canned marketing things.
While I know it's a sales booster
(and maybe mine would be better
if I tried it, too...)
but I am really missing all the awesome work
of my blogsphere friends
that make me say
"WOW! I got to have that!"
I need some awesome Valentine ideas
for something sweet to give 30 preschoolers...
they don't "get" the funky phrases
and to do treat tubes for that many...not quite in my budget.
Even Splitcoaststampers seems a bit out of whack...
or maybe it's just me....
After all, I've been around the creative block
for quite some time
(yeah, pun intended!)
 
Maybe a nap will help...
stay tuned to see what I can dream up on my own...
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


.

No comments: