Saturday, March 16, 2013

Not too bad...

So...
after carrying the Hello Spring banner
around the house
and sizing up different spaces...
it ended up in the original spot
I had in mind...
it looked a little better there
in the daylight than it did in the dark the night before!
It is not as "washed out" as it appears!

Makes me smile...
hope it also motivates me
to do the housework I need to do this week-end
including the clean up
from this little foray
so I can start on the next crafty thing---
a layout/shadow box frame for
little baby Liam
(a very late new baby gift!)
A round of applause
to my wonderful friend Theresa
who has loaned me
her brand-new unused stamp set
that her consultant (me) forgot to order for herself
so I could do this project.
I will be using the brand-new nautical themed
Close to My Heart papers and embellishments
called TOMMY.
 
Right now...
time for a little more coffee.
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,




No comments: