Friday, April 12, 2013

Zip Lining Dakota Style (with a little Chantilly ZIPper trim!)


Cool and rainy here today
so my shopping trip was cancelled
and I decided to stay home and do a little cleaning
and organizing
and then rewarded my hard efforts at that
with taking time
to create another Maren layout.
 
Along with the Tweetsie Railroad trip
she and her friend went Zip Lining...
(enough to give this godmother gray hairs!)
I wanted to stick with the "wild west" papers
of Dakota
but girly it up just like I did Later Sk8tr
so at 2 AM it hit me...
use the ZIPPER TRIM for the ZIP LINE layout
Once again-yucky lighting so bear with me-




 
I had some help in the cleaning and organizing dept.
Bad Cat is making sure the boxes stay put!



Lol! Those eyes look evil!
He's really NOT a Bad Cat--
particularly not at the vets!
 
Until next time
I'm zipping off here--
hubby just set us up to be WIRELESS!!!
A VERY NICE SURPRISE!
 
Until next time,
Blessings




1 comment:

canadian_liner said...

brilliant use of the zipper trim! Great lay-out, altogether.