Sunday, May 4, 2014

Get Well Soon Easel Card


I needed a get well card for the wife of a coworker
and I wanted to do something with the easel card technique
that I showed you in yesterday's post.
So I pulled out some paper
and an older stamp set
a doily and ribbon
and went to work...
Here's the front view with it closed...


 
and here it is with the easel up ...
This card is going to be hand-delivered
so the bulk with the roses won't be an issue
(if I were mailing it, I'd just use a padded enve)

the roses have an itty bitty sparkle in the middle-
you can barely see the one on the left...

As I did yesterday, I mounted the easel part
onto a full base card so I would have room to write.

No naked mail means stamp the enve, too!


on both sides!

 
So there's my get well wishes.
The pinks, the flowers, the dainty bow and doily
this is very feminine.
You can of course change out the sentiment
for anything you wish...
 
Tomorrow is back to work day.
Ugh.
I still have numb fingers
and am beginning to wonder if its carpel tunnel.
Crafting with numb fingers is not easy!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings,




1 comment:

Kristin said...

Lovely card Sharon! You should be selling your cards in a little boutique somewhere. They are gorgeous!