Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Matthew!

So for once I am actually AHEAD instead of behind! Matthew's birthday (my "nephew"), isn't until April 5th, but when I saw this cupcake project...well, I just knew I had to make it for him! What--you thought it was the "real deal"?! HA! Fooled you--and there's yet another surprise---the "whipped cream and cherry" lift off--and out comes a gift card (or, in Matthew's case--cash!) I had a great time making this--and may even offer it as a class. I've another one "baking". Since it's for a girlfriend, I used a white base with swirls and then bright pink ribbon with tiny white polka dots -- it looks like it is covered with sprinkles! And best yet-NO CALORIES! LOL!!!
Matthew's card is stamped with Close to My Heart stamps and I gotta confess--when I stamped the CELEBRATE...part of the "r" and "t" didn't stamp properly. BUT...since they are clear stamps, I was able to reink the stamp, position it perfectly and restamp the image! Saved paper, ink and time! This simply could not have been done with traditional wood-mounted stamps.
My March order will be placed on Thursday, March 26th. I am offering, in honor of St. Patty's day, a 10% dicount...send me a new customer and they receive 10% off their order-and your discount increases to 15%! No balarney! If you've always wanted to try CTMH and haven't--now's the time! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: