Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Take 2...and 3....

Ok-so I wonder...how many hours in my lifetime will spent waiting for photos to upload to Blogger?! That, and I am sure YOU are wondering... many of these things can I make, anyway?! Well, it appears it's like the accordian cards I did this summer...THESE ARE ADDICTING!!! ; ) I love doing them---they are super, super easy (now that I have my own measurements & instructions), and I think are too cute. I wanted to make a variation from the "cutesy" Tilda & Edwin...and I liked this paper by 29th Street Market...even the advertising border on this paper is nice---and it's one of my favorite lines-so I used it as embellishment as well. THIS ONE IS MINE!!!

The brown, yellow, cream & blue one is made from CTMH papers and I really like the color combination, particularly with the blue ribbon. This was a quick "oops, I didn't know it was your birthday, please forgive me" gift and this AM I whipped up the little pop-up card (it's only 3x3!) to go with it. Stamped images & ink on it are also all CTMH. Speaking of which---if you didn't order the September CTMH stamp of the month---you've really, really missed out! It is absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to use it! Of course I also learned that our son and daughter-in-law to be may meet us at the VA fair this week-end, and the stamps she chose for her wedding announcements showed up today. So, if I do anything before we leave, it had better be some samples for her to look at (the groom thinks the flowers look like a cabbage! What do men know, anyway?!) Hey, I know...a post-it holder for him...with the "cabbage"--he thinks its a veggie anyway, right?! Just kidding! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon ps/Roxy--you may have had ink on your fingers & nails...but I am saying "what nails?!" after I saw one of the pics with mine in it! We love what we do, what can I say! ; )






















No comments: