Monday, December 5, 2011

Makin' a list and checkin' it twice...

got my Santa Hat On
and don't it look NICE?!
I saw this Santa Hat
complete with a TIARA
at our local pretend Wal-Mart!
I couldn't resist!
It is PERFECT
for the OKIStampQueen!
I wore it at Saturday's craft show
and will wear it this Sunday to a crop--
just need a t-shirt that says
OKI StampQueen
I can make that simple enough-
did I remember what I needed
in my mad dash to that pretend WM this morning?
Of course not!
Too busy to make a longer post--
will show you some Christmas decorations
in a day or two.
I was just thinking...
our nativity set---
is at least 50+ years old!
It was my grandmothers...
a camel ended up with a chipped nose last year
and there are a few other pieces showing their age as well
but I really, really hesitate to try and repair them
in any way.
Interestingly enough, darling hubby's mom
had the exact same set!
Fond memories...
Until next time-
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

No comments: