Saturday, February 18, 2012

A little late Valentine...

Since I knew I wouldn't be seeing my goddaughter
until after Valentine's Day
I put off making her card
until this afternoon.

Some background...
the child made fun of my eggs
I gave her for breakfast
until she tasted them!
And she LOVES bacon!
So when I saw a pair of
bacon and egg earrings---
well!
I KNEW what she was getting!
But a $65 price tag?
Not happening!
Try $ 5-6--gotta love EBAY!
So here's her gift and card-all in one!
Valentine-you make my heart sizzle!


too cute I think!
Inky
decided to check out the CLEAN laundry...

notice of course--those are all WHITE CLOTHES
the black cat is sitting on!
Sigh.

Off to relax!
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I love this style of card - they were my favorite this year! Great creation! Wishing you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Jenn Erickson said...

Such an incredibly creative valentine! Love it! My daughter is a huge bacon fan and would have absolutely gone head-over-heels for such a wonderful bacon inspired design!