Sunday, July 8, 2012

Slooooooow Motion...

that's how I am moving about
and doing anything these days.
One week 2 days post op.
Pain is tolerable
(with a little help from meds)
I can do a little
(get up, get a popsickle,
shower, blog hop)
for about 30 minutes tops.

To say I am bored
well---
it's not too bad
Girlfriends
call and check
and have kept me in
books and magazines
and videos.

Last night
hubby and I watched
WE BOUGHT A ZOO

It was great!
And the little girl-those curls!!!
Adorable!
Sad-but good
and the
"it only takes 20 seconds of courage"
and
"it is what it is is..."
Hmmm....
sage advice.

This am I slept
while hubby  went to church
and here I am blog hopping...
here's some of the treasures I've found today...
Go here to see Linda McClains
adorable card...
Sally in inner tube
a digi image from Sassy Cheryl's
Linda even has an adorable free printable

Then
to Aaron B's Booth 32 blog
to see her adorable
GOLDFISH TREAT HOLDER
Then go here
to
Stephanie Barnard's
The Stamps of Life
to see the ADORABLE NEW
Crayon stamp set...
OHMYGOSH!
Look at the samples in the
gallery---!
I got the e-mail on Thursday afternoon.
I ordered.
Then I went back and ordered the
TURTLE2LOVE set as well.
Yesterday (aka Saturday)
hubby brings me the mail
there's two packages
and the 2 stamp sets
I ordered on Thursday afternoon.
Return address says
CA!!
Shipping?
$ 1.00
That was it.
And I got my product
in less than a week few days!
They are great, too.
Thanks, Stephanie,
for a super product, awesome service
and reasonable shipping fees!

Ok friends.
My "up time" is up.
It's off to the showers for me
while my nurse changes the sheets
and then it's back to bed.
Sigh.
I do not do "down, Sharon" well.
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings,

 


No comments: