Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, Monday....














The camera is possessed---(so is Blogger but I won't go there right now...) by what I am not sure---but what a mess! At least I did get one or two pictures! The "Celebrate/You're Invited/Save the Date" card...is for an order I received. My customer originally told me that she needed "about 30..." The deadline being they had to be in the mail this week...I talked to her on Friday and she said, "Oh-we need about 80..." Well! That certainly was a SURPRISE! Of course I didn't like the background paper I had--so Theresa and I traipsed all over Wilmington Sat. in the rain---and I never found the green I wanted-found the great flower punch I used tho! So yesterday was mass production and I am proud to say I am at least half-way through. The pic that didn't come out...was my "assistant"-INKY-checking out my work! He's improving--and acting like himself again. Thank you all for the prayers. I had tears in my eyes as I was moving him off the photo-shoot area on the worktable-it's been so long since I had to do that...

Back to stamping: The cute little circle with the "save the date" is from a Close to My Heart set---and it comes with all kinds of sayings to use---congratulations-it's a boy/girl, you're invited, to a party...and many more. It also gives you the months and numbers you can use in the center to put in a date. Way cool--check it out on pg. 79 of the Spring catalog-it's called Express Postage Set.

Speaking of pets...our sometimes neighbors called last week and said that they had to put their beloved Lab, Winston, down. As with most labs, hip issues got the better of him. We will miss Winston--as I know they will-so I made a card to send. The inside says, " May God's love heal your sorrow and His peace replace your heartache with warm and loving memories". One of my pet peeves (no pun intended)--is when you see these great cards in magazines...but they don't tell you or show you what's on the inside! Grrrr..

Well, time for breakfast with my beloved, and then off to (real) work I go. Hope you have a great day and until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: