Saturday, November 7, 2009

All in a day's work...

Friday's...are "supposedly" my day off! Yesterday I worked from 8 AM until 8:30 PM with maybe an hour break between lunch and various phone calls! It was all about Christmas tins...big tins, little tins...dividers and dreams...it was fun for the most part, stressful when the handle decided to fall off the big tin at the same moment I was putting the finishing touches on it...thank God I have a handy husband who thinks he can fix the handle and salvage my treasure. I share those last comments for those who think everything that happens in our (Theresa and my) craft rooms is completely magical and perfect! Oh so not! It was long but fun day.Today I get to clean house! The "craft room" has expanded to the dining room table and is threatening to take over the rest of the house. Got to find some control and clear some clutter!
We've been to several yard sales-found a good treasure that I think will hold my stamp pads nicely for a whole dollar! My kind of bargains! Later it will be a trip to W-M as I am completely out of any kind of adhesive--other than foam tape and glue sticks--one must NEVER run out of foam tape!!! Theresa's laughing-I've gone through the two whole rolls of tape for my ATG gun...can you tell I love it?! Whatever you do, take some time for YOU today and, until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon
ps-Don't forget the CTMH NOVEMBER SPECIAL---BUY TWO STAMP SETS-GET 1 FREE!!!
ALSO, FOR MY CUSTOMERS, I AM OFFERING FREE SHIPPING AS A "THANK YOU!"

No comments: