Sunday, November 22, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike...

This pretty linen Hollyhock colored album came with my Close To My Heart Consultant Kit...A year ago? If you knew...how many times I have taken it out, looked at Maren's photo, the flowers and the "M"---and put it away because the layout just didn't look quite right to me...you'd be aghast! Well, the time has come for my first party and one thing the hostess requested was to see one of the linen albums. Uh-Oh. Now I HAD to get serious! So what did I do...? I pulled it out, along with any and all possiblities for embellishments, took photos and called 1-800-ASK-THERESA! Now mind you I had buttons, crystals, stamp borders--all kinds of stuff...and what did she suggest? The very same thing I had been looking at all this time---just move it to the left! I had been looking at it in the center! Lol. We are not sisters, but we sure think like it! I wish I had her sense of humor, her easy-going attitude...
here I had stressed all that time...and it was right there before my eyes! I did end up adding the little purse and pearls (that, if you notice, are in a figure "8"--her age 'round about the time the this photo was taken as it was close to the time I put in the Flower Fairy appearance!)--and the tickets---well, there was a small, white spot from the original photo right where the "smile" ticket is-I had forgotten, until all was glued securely down of course, that the flowers needed to be in a certain spot to cover it ---I was afraid to try and ink it!---hence the ticket but they are too cute--look as if they came out of her purse as well. The inside...well, let's just say you can't judge a book by it's cover--the inside needs a bit --ok, I'll be honest---A LOT of work-it's empty! But...ya gotta start somewhere!
Well, I have a party to hostess and church to attend first--so I'd better get my butter beans in gear. Have a great day and, until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, Sharon
All products excwpt purse, pearls, daisy border and 3 buttons-CTMH.



No comments: