Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow....I will...set my NEW TIMER ($1 from our local $ store! In RED to match my new traveling cleaning bucket, thank you very much!)--and clean off the dining room table that is COMPLETELY COVERED with craft stuff! I WILL...post a "BEFORE" and "AFTER" photo just to show you how much you can accomplish in just 15 MINUTES~! Tonight...I am going to watch a dvd with my dh (flyspeak for "darling husband!") and pretend my hormone-induced migraine doesn't exist (I welcome ANY advice for dealing with these!). Is my house spotless? NO! But...my sink is shiny, my bathrooms are swished and swiped, my bedtime routine (short of bathing, etc) is DONE! My house didn't get messy in a day...and it won't get cleaned in one-but it is 15 minutes + closer to being so! GO ME. Haven't checked out http://www.flylady.com/ yet? All I can say is "GO YOU"---now! You'll thank me! ; )
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: