Sunday, January 9, 2011

MIA for a week...maybe...

BRRR! Don't know about where you are ---but baby, it's COLD outside here at the beach with the weatherman calling for SNOW FLURRIES and SLEET. Uh, doesn't he know-this is THE BEACH-it's supposed to be HOT, SUNNY---did I mention HOT?! Oh well! It is January, after all...!

The StampQueen has not had a good day (computer issues out the ying-yang) and she has an overflowing week-so I just wanted to give you a heads up that I may be MIA for a few days or a week. Don't forget about me! Say a prayer (and help save my sanity, please!) and check back soon. Don't forget to take a look at the great bargains in the Inspirations flyer-http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com--they are only good until the end of January so take a peek and place your order now! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: