Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beautiful...

Love is.  The newlyweds are only about to celebrate their first anniversary...and I am *just now* getting their wedding present done! Ahhh, well....as I've said before, let the celebration linger...Got the shadow box frame at Michaels, used the Wings Close to My Heart papers and the Find Your Style stamp set (butterfly, Beautiful, Love) and the Journey set (just the word "is" at the bottom). Of course I used Pop-Dots-in real life that butterfly is layered twice and looks like it's in flight!  And the photos are layered and pop-dotted as well to give them some extra dimension.  I had a heck of a time deciding what to do with the photos--I liked my page layout (several posts back)--but the "gap" in the middle of the smaller pictures didn't set well with me for the framed page.  I liked the "nip" in the corner of the photos that I created with my Stampin' Up punch (I think it's ticket corner?) and  I had put brads at the corners-but that was too much...sigh. What to do? I now had holes all over my base page from the brads!  I cut off the top portion, adhered it to another base sheet, and layed my photos out closer together. That's ALL it needed! Leave it alone, Sharon!  So I think it's ready for me to clean the glass one more time, adhere the page to the back of the frame and ship it off...
Gotta say a "thank you" here to Theresa. Yet again-she saved my sanity!  I think know I am going to go quite insane dealing with health issues and doctors and not getting "all the facts"---she and my husband deserve medals! I may make them some, too! It's all going to work out...it's all in His hands...they keep reminding me of that!  For now, I'd better go get ready for work!  Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: