Sunday, March 27, 2011

You're Invited to TEA...

In the last post I mentioned I am a church secretary.  That church has an annual ladies tea in April and that's just around the corner.  My "volunteer" last week decided somewhat last moment that she would host a table.  She looked at me and said, "I think a bird theme would be nice, don't you?  A small bird cage with flowers?"  She did not know...about the *ADORABLE* bird houses made out of the Stampin' Up die and bird/branch punch.  Of course...it didn't take me long to volunteer to help her! We had her whole table planned in less than 10 minutes!  While this isn't the china she will be using, it is similar.  I scored a small bird cage completely decorated (see the nest in there with the 3 little pink eggs?) for half price at Michael's along with a beaded garland (again 1/2 price!) that I took apart and we will work into napkin rings...all she needs to do is tuck in a few chocolate eggs...and serve the tea! 


for now...I need to go and clear the table off from my creations...tomorrow or Tues. I will post the pics of the 30 GIFT BAGS some our groupies put together (again-very last minute!) for the Wounded Women --women who served in our armed forces and have been wounded.  It is a part of the Wounded Warrior program and they are in for 3 wonderful days...but, that's for tomorrow, Scarlet! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon  PS/ a SPECIAL THANKS to Theresa for loaning me her milk carton die yet again-I AM ordering my own! 

No comments: