Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, Monday!



Where or where did my week-end go? Oh-wait--I spent it cleaning the magic kingdom (aka my craft room!) This is what it looked like as of Friday morning...

And, after three days of plodding through the piles, bit by bit 15 minutes at a time when it seemed overwhelming (thank you, Flylady!) this is what it looked like at 6 PM yesterday...



Yep, there are still some boxes to sort--but it's in boxes...and not scattered on the worktable and floor! And there needs to be a curtain sewn and attached to cover the storage area under the worktable...but all that can be done another day!  I am happy to see the floor, the worktable...and to actually be able to find the things I need!
If I feel up to playing while I recover, well, I can actually go in there and do it.
It will be a super busy week at work this week-and it looks like I am going to have to take the baby back to the vet.  He's just not feeling well and I have tried all I know how to do.  He is eating, drinking a little but other than that just laying around looking miserable.  So it's time to see what Dr. Travis can do.
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: