Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Well wishes...



are already arriving! I am receiving phone calls and e-mails with thoughts and prayers for my surgery on Friday. A friend of mine stopped by my office earlier today to deliver this...

 
as she will be out of town toward the end of the week! It is an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL bouquet!
Of course Bad Cat had to check it out...

Mind you I KNOW what happens when one BAD CAT decides to eat the leaves off  sunflowers...
it's the one time vets-or vet techs as the case may be--recommend giving milk to cats!
sigh.
I could write my own book on remedies at this point!
And I don't trust the "baby" around them, either as he likes to eat branches, vines and trees-artificial Christmas trees to be exact...
so these may need to go by my bedside and be secured!
It brings back memories of my wedding bouquet !
It's nice to have it ahead of time to stop and enjoy--and there are a few lilies that aren't open just yet so they will still be blooming and pretty when I really do need a pick-me-up.
I have in mind the thank you notes I want to do--they involve Close to My Heart clear cards, a stamp set I got over a year ago that hasn't seen ink-yet-and of course, my new Copics!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
blessings, Sharon

No comments: