Saturday, June 25, 2011

Take Two on Saturday...

Ok, so I am quietly sipping my coffee and blog hopping when Hubby starts calling from the kitchen---I look over (our living room opens to the dining area which opens to the kitchen...) and this...

that was sitting on the dining room table waiting delivery...
has turned into a cat toy
(the definition of which (cat toy)--is anything that isn't nailed down)...


I hope Theresa won't mind a little cat spit on the handle!
The good in this (as she always says...)
is that the baby (aka Inky-the guy on the left)
was playing!
That's the first I've seen in a long time
and once I took the gift bag away
and gave them a grocery bag to play in...



they went at it for a good 10-15 minutes!
I am going to the vets to get medicine why....? hubby wanted to know..
sigh. Kids.
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

No comments: