Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Flying...


I've been working hard--
just not at scrapbooking or stamping at the moment...
I've been on the FLYLADY bandwagon again
and have most of the house straightened up
so this week-end
ahhh----a FOUR DAY WEEK-END at that--
I can tackle my craft room
that I've not gotten round to in forever...
as the picture a few posts back showed!
And
I am anxiously awaiting my Close to My Heart order
that has the new papers and embellishments
for our next TWO classes I will teach-
and drumroll please
the new CRICUT CARTRIDGE
exclusive to CTMH
that matches a number of stamp sets in the new catalog!
I can't wait!!!
The tracking orders sez
SATURDAY...
but my favorite Fed-Ex guy is on vacation
(I happen to know that as I just had lunch with his wife...)
so hopefully it will happen as planned...
we'll see!
Want your own Close to My Heart catalog?
Or Cricut cartridge (that comes with lots and lots of goodies?
Just let me know
and I will be glad to help you out!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

No comments: