Friday, March 9, 2012

PLEASE---ASK QUESTIONS!


First and foremost,
I gotta thank my friend THERESA
for hanging out with me today-
GOD BLESS YOU, GIRLFRIEND!
And not to negate my hubby
God bless him as well,
who asked if he needed to go---
but well--shopping afterward with a girlfriend
seemed to be thing to do....and, after all
they told me
the ultrasound report
was nothing to be concerned about.
FYI: IMO: DRS. AND PA'S LIE TO CYA!!!
Long story short....
when the 4th request to have a copy of my ultrasound report
went unheard....
THE RED FLAG WENT UP!!!
Long story short-
based on test results from last years endometrium biopsy and
colposcopy--
that this drs. office
had in their hot little hands since DECEMBER 2011...
now I suddenly need 2 more tests
to rule out that "C" word---
tests that could have been done 2 weeks ago...
but yet now I  have to wait for another cycle
before they could even do them---
so yet more hurry up and wait---
and the kicker?
Orginally---
they didn't want me to come in to get these results
until mid-end of March---
so I  may have missed the window of opportunity
for yet another month...
perimenopausal...'nough said!
I had
a meltdown---a bad one...
but there is such a thing
as righteous anger and
because all I keep kept hearing was
"we do this, then give you those results, then in the appt. after that...
we can talk about.."
every. little. question. required it's own office visit---
ENOUGH!
The racket--I get it is--
how many tests can you do--
how many co-pays can you charge---
I melted down.
Literally.
I caught them in their own web.
And, as a result,
when I called this afternoon
to get an appt. with the GYN in charge
and ask for records release
to get a second opinion
was told---drum roll please---
I HAD BEEN BANNED FROM THE PRACTICE---
(for locals-beware of AZALEA GYN in Wilm.)
God forbid
 I questioned their judgement.
God forbid
I asked to see my test results
(which, legally,they have to provide).
I heard
"we are trying to save your life"
at which point I LAUGHED---
oh yeah--ORIGINALLY-- you wanted me to wait
another 3 weeks---to even get these results?!
You were seriously concerned about my well-being...?!
And we wonder why cancer-related deaths are so high?
FYI-Heads up-- please read and realize...
I cannot emphasize enough...
DRS. ---are not GODS.
They DO NOT KNOW---they PRACTICE.
YOU
have a right to know
( email me at sentbysharon@aol.com-I will send you a copy of your rights to medical records.)
My late husband's (didjagetthat?) chemo doc said---
drs. have a "wet read"on cat scans and mri's in 24 hrs---
 no need to wait 1-2-3 weeks for results....
my drs office--had labs within 1 day-1 wk...
I waited 2 weeks-and only got results now
because I am a red-headed German Type-A
personality...! Go Me!)
We wonder
why cancer death rates are so high---
it's partly because MOST DOCTORS
(I've been blessed to know some AWESOME ones---
Dr.Ameen, Dr. Britton Taylor, Dr. Maloney)
but most-particularly now adays
only concern is how many co-pays can they collect....
Think about it!
My vet's office-
listens-acts-cures.
No insurance involved.
They "GET IT"
if only I could sprout a tail and ears!!!!
PLEASE--WHATEVER YOU DO----
GET THE ANSWERS YOU WANT AND DESERVE---
DRS. ARE NOT GODS--THEY "PRACTICE"!!!!

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


No comments: