Thursday, June 7, 2012

Did you think...

I had ridden away?!
Lol!
Been a busy busy week.
But a good one.
Cannot believe how fast it flew by!

I did take time last Sunday evening
to try a version of the card from Lisa's blog---
my white ink
didn't show up well on the kraft paper cardstock
so I improvised....
and, surprisingly,
yes, Theresa-there's not the FIRST POP DOT
on the finished card!
I pulled out some doilies I had,
some CTMH inks and a sponge dauber.
The stamped thank you is Inkadinkado
and the border on the enve is from a now-retired
CTMH set...

I thought it needed a little something
but ribbon, ric rac and bows overwhelmed it
and I wanted to keep the simplicity of it...
along with that clean look...

so I just added 3 of the CTMH Itty Bitty Sparkles.
These are a great deal--100 for $ 2.95!
And they have their own sticky on the back! ; )

Can't help but post cat pics as well--
Here's my INKADINKADO (aka Inky aka  The Baby...)

There was a mocking bird on the front deck--
note the laid-back ears and the tail action!

After Bad Cat's trip to the vet
the first of last week-not knowing if we needed a recheck
I left the carrier downstairs (instead of carting it back up to the attic...)
he decided he liked the "little house"...

just don't try closing that door! lol!
Over the week-end
I will post the photos
of what happened
when we turned our back on the
leftover chicken last night...
Some days he lives up to his name!
That BAD cat!

Poppa Cat
has obviously learned the rug-bunching up trick
from Bad Cat...

he tried to run away from the scene of the crime
but sometimes Momma is faster with the photos!

And---
Theresa posted TT's room reveal here...
so I was finally able to give her the
skull wall art decals along with the skull mirror
that needed a hair bow since the pattern in her bedding
has skulls with pink hair bows!
This came earlier this week
and all of the above was delivered on Tuesday afternoon

 when she's not wearing or using the bow---
it will clip right on the mirror!
She told her Mom she wants the mirror
on the front of her door! WOW!
Guess I made a good choice!

Today I get to stamp and craft at work---
trying to dress up some
Scholarship Award Certificates-
going to involve some gold embossing powder
a Celtic cross stamp
and a Score Pal...
yep, I get paid to do things like this!
Thank ya Jesus!!!

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,



1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

The white of the doillies against the kraft paper is lovely! I keep thinking to use my kraft paper as I love the look but always forget! Love the photos of the cats - what fun! And the skull with pink ribbon is something else! :<) Wishing you all good things this weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane