Saturday, June 2, 2012

Where's the card...

dagnabit!
A day or so ago
while I was blog-hopping
I saw a card I liked...
it was plain brown kraft paper
with a white stamped flower
and the name "Jessica" stamped in black.
It was either
a Close to My Heart or Stampin' Up consultant.
She was selling kits
with a name stamp.
I liked it.
And now
I can't find it!
GRRRRRRRRRR!
Was it--
one of the countless blogs I follow?
Was it on Juxtapost?
I *thought* I saved the pic
and that's no where to be found!
(I did, however, after much head shaking
a few wordy durds and a ton of
uninstall/reinstalls and restore to's...
get my blog back to normal-
still not sure how...

ANYWAY---
I digress (that's why I need flylady!)
If you're a follower of my blog-
and I am talking about
YOUR CARD kit---
please tell me!

In the meantime
I will keep looking and hoping
I will come across it sooner or later...

Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


2 comments:

shelleycooper said...

I think the cards you are describing are from Lisa Stenz's blog from May 30th...

shelleycooper said...

I think the cards you are describing are from Lisa Stenz's blog post from 5/30...