Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy as a Bee with my Big Shot!

I cannot begin to tell you how much FUN-or how many cards-I have made in the last week or so using my new Big Shot and the SU Top Note Die! You have GOT to have this! It is so versatile and neat. The first pic is a little "purse" I made-I didn't create it-found it on some one's blog (sorry-don't remember whose!)--and wanted to do something for Theresa for letting me vent to her after my dr. visit (some drs. are just "practicing")--so this is what I did. The purse was just big enough to hold a card (it, too, made out of the die cut) and a small package of stamps. It's too cute. For a little girls party favor...just a thinking of you...tuck a tea bag in...the possibilities are endless! Then on another card, rather than using the die cut itself, I used the "frame" it created. It really set off the bird scene that I embossed on vellum-again using the Big Shot to emboss with. Just too cool. Did I mention I whipped out 15 luncheon invitations using this same die? In less than an hour they were printed, cut and stamped-and DONE--and made a huge impression on my customer?! So---stop what you're doing and go e-mail Theresa (kraftitee@aol.com) and have her order your Big Shot and Top Note die today. Ladies, it is worth it!!!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon






No comments: