Saturday, May 23, 2009

Can you guess?!

While I have to admit I really like last week's card better (ya can't help but love a pig!)...this one isn't bad for creativity, either! Can you guess what this card is for? Why the "new" and "improved" on the front? I'll give you a clue...take a look at what the arrows are pointing to... Did I hear you say...her knees? If so, you got it! You won the prize (whatever that might be! Just kidding). This card is for my friend, Beverly, who just had DOUBLE knee-replacement surgery! She is also a red hatter (hence the red and purple colors) and a strong Christian...so the inside says "I hope you are back on your knees in no time"--get it? Christian...pray-er....knees... Ok-so I am stretching it today! Nothing seemed to go right in the craft room world for me today (even cleaning I spilled my coffee everywhere...) and some days are just like that! I did use two Close to My Heart sets on this--- The circles are from the DREAM WISHES SET (pg. 18/Spring 2009 catalog) and woman is from the May stamp of the month set (Be Yourself/no longer available). Of course I HAD to use my Top Note Die and my Big Shot (e-mail Theresa for yours!). Go make something---but before you do, if you've been here (aka my blog...) please let me know...some days I feel I am out here all alone! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

adorable card !!! she will love it.
music is great too~