Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whew!

That's the way I felt having survived the Memorial Day week-end! It seemed every project I tried to tackle (including cleaning my "magic kingdom") went wrong. This was a quickie card I put together for one of my customers. She just finished hosting an out-of-town family reunion/wedding celebration...and the inside says
"You survived!" At least I hope she did! Lol.This lady is one of my favorite stamp images (Art Impressions) and I used her on a birthday card that PaperCrafts selected as a winner in their Birthday Bash contest a few years back. Other stamps are from Close to My Heart: The large "W" is from an awesome set called Boutique Alphabet (Summer Catty/pg.84/$34.95 set of 37 stamps) These are large stamps and each letter has a different pattern or texture! The smaller letters are from the Chocolate Alphabet Set (SC/pg.85/$22.95 set of 74 stamps). The circles are from the Dream Wishes Set (Spring Catty/pg. 18/22.95 set of 18 stamps). The inks are Sweet Leaf and Crystal Blue (SC/pg.11/$5.25). This is a poor photo---but I actually popped up the ribbon (did I mention my LOVE for pop dots?!) and then double-popped (even better!) the "W". Extra pop-dots usually mean extra postage, but I just can't help myself! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: