Sunday, May 31, 2009

Yesterday's Project...

Good Sunday morning! While I still won't reveal what Theresa taught me yesterday afternoon, I wanted to show you the card I made thanks to Roxy's post (see link under my fav blogs). I missed the best light for photos this am and these look washed out and a tad blurry. Sorry about that! I didn't want to do a "traditional" graduation card -- so I opted for the bright spring greens and blues for new growth...new endeavors... The large letters on either side are from the Close to My Heart Boutique Alphabet set and I absolutely love them! They are just the right size to make cards and pages "pop" and each letter has a different texture pattern to it! I used several other CTMH sets for the other words, and of course CTMH inks as well. Didjaknow...someone came up with a list of how to set your printer to match the CTMH ink colors? Thanks to that brilliant person I was able to match my computer-generated message in the center to the ink colors on the rest of my card! Way cool. Let me know if you would like a copy of the list and I will send it to you. Hope you take time out to enjoy this beautiful day (we watched baby martins being fed and cared for this morning and will head to church in a bit...) and, until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon


2 comments:

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

Beautiful card!! even prettier in person. Job well done~

Michele Kovack said...

This is an awesome graduation card!!!