Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday: Been Busy As a Bunny/Sneak Peek...

I've been busy as a bee---er, bunny---yesterday and today working on Wednesday's Design Team Project for Artful Legacy. Not the greatest picture, I know--but there's a reason and you'll understand when you see the whole project. I had a great time making this! All these parts and pieces are from ONE stamp-believe it or not. Check out their site---www.artfullegacyrubberstamps.com. You will be surprised at what the Easter Bunny might bring you!
On another note...Miss Dolly...is letting me pet her more and more and has gradually even lost interest that I am in the room with her! She goes off and plays with her toys, eats, or sits and grooms. A sure sign that she is being a "normal" kitty! I've even been able to put the drops in her eye without too much fuss. The "boys" are VERY anxious to meet her but that's still a little ways off.
I picked up Chinese for supper and my hubby is ringing the dinner bell! Stay tuned--more sneak peeks coming! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: