Thursday, March 18, 2010

Well, Hello "Dolly"....!

Sorry--I couldn't resist the title! Meet Miss "Dolly"! I cannot believe its been a week already since she came to live with us. She is a small, very timid little girl. It has taken this long for her to not run and hide when I come into the room she's staying in! And this picture looks like she is holding on to her catnip fish for dear life. A "teddy bear" of sorts! She will now let me pet her while she frantically paces and occasionally rubs and butts up against me. Don't make any sudden moves, try to pick her up or deviate too much from the same spot in the room! Introductions to the "boys" will certainly be awhile off although they have noses and paws under the door regularly and they talk to her quite a bit! Her left eye has some issues but she's onto my trick to put drops in it, so I am all the more anxious to get her acclimated to me at least. As I mentioned, she is tiny (she and Inky are probably about the same size...), VERY dainty-and actually walks on her tip-toes and "prances!" She lives up to the girly-girl image for sure! She LOVES to play so once she meets Ink, I am afraid my house won't be the same! Lol. Well, tomorrow Theresa and I go shopping for more goodies if I can stave off the migraine--and oh, dress shopping. The step-mother of the groom thing. I hate dress shopping...oh well...that's another day, Scarlett!
Don't forget to check out the Artful Legacy blog-www.artfullegacyrubberstamps.blogspot.com, as well as the post below this one for my Artful Legacy Card of the Week... Whatever else you do, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

2 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

what a love she is

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

I love ~ she looks adorable!! I love how she is hugging her toy!