Saturday, February 26, 2011

Just gotta shear--uh SHARE...I Mean SHARE...!

Ok---so HOW CUTE are these???!! Not BAA---AAAD, Huh?! No, I cannot take credit for them! I did not make them and, after my attempt to make Betty Crocker Wannabe's marshmallow reindeer suckers that looked like psycho reindeer---I am not about to attempt the make these baaa-bies! All these puns on two sips coffee! I am bright-eyed and bushy-tailed today-more on that later. Baaaa-ck to the sheep... go check out this blog: http://fowlsinglefile.blogspot.com/2011/02/not-baaaad-for-sheep-cake-and-cupcakes.html and see the ADORABLE cake she made--along with the cupcakes.  Wish I had one to go with my coffee!  How did I happen on this site? Well, I happen to follow another blog -- Just A Girl at http://www.justagirlblog.com/.  Some days she posts thumbnails of things from other posts and, when I have time, I flip through to see what catches my eye and check them out.  That's how I happened on this one.  Ok-so now I want to take a cake decorating class, too. Right after the photography class....! Sigh.  Sometimes there's just not enough time...!
Speaking of time, I was wide awake at 4 AM--hubby had been up and I guess I was sleeping lightly as I woke up when he returned.  So I got up and something kept niggling at me to go and look at my goddaughter's scrapbook.  So I did. Lo and behold, in the back of the book, in a page protector where I've put some of the larger yet--to--be--scrapped photos I found this---opps-well, guess I won't share it afterall-the camera battery is exhausted! It's a pic of her standing next to a large "3"...yep, her 3-year old "official" photo...and what did I spend yesterday doing? Laying out the pics and papers I want to scrap with today--of her 3 year old birthday party! This is one of those GOD INCIDENT things I believe in! The page called for a 6x6 photo--I was going to use 3-2"x6" photos...now...I can turn that part into a little accordion book and have yet another interactive element to the page (already planning on using the CTMH Flip Flaps!)  So stay tuned later today. I'll charge the battery while I'm gone and post my efforts later on. Oh---and don't forget to stop back by and see what the outcome is on the CRAB SOUP entered in the SOUP OFF. Any Ocean View UMC readers---yep, it's BY FAR the best you're going to taste today! Shameless, I know. Plugging for votes! Well, I think the ladies would appreciate my having a shower and fixing my hair so off I go. I'll be baaaa-acccck but, until then,  happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: