Friday, February 4, 2011

OHMYGOSH!!!

So--I know-I just posted about STUDIO J---scroll down--and I was going to check my blog for the "life events" from 2010...and I did. And I am SO EXCITED I can't stand it! Instead of having to go back through months and months of photos...I was able to simply click on the photos in my blog and save them to another file that I can use when I go play with STUDIO J! That cut out COUNTLESS HOURS of searching and editing and....OH WOW! That just made my day! I easily have "the best" of 2010 at my fingertips ready to play! Hmmm...maybe that flylady thing can wait another day! ; )
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings, Sharon
Left: Oct. 2010-my goddaugter helping me clean the craft room...hmmm..working REAL HARD! lol. If the "tiara" fits...any other captions you can think of? (yes, that's a SLINKY on her head-don't ask me why-she's 11-need I say more?! Gotta love the girl!)

No comments: