Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shutterfly & Me...

SHUTTERFLY....is one of my *new* best friends!!! I have used them in the past for prints, Theresa made and gave me a beautiful bound book of photos from our wedding...they do an awesome job! At Christmas, I mentioned I ordered our cards on a Sunday and I think they were here by Wednesday or Thursday of that same week. This week I ordered a gift for hubby for Valentine's day on Monday evening. It arrived YESTERDAY! And that was NOT paying outrageous express shipping charges! That was "normal" delivery! They are AWESOME-their print quality is excellent, their prices are fantastic---I just can't say enough good things about them. Check 'em out: http://shutterfly.com/.
In the meantime, I am STILL playing with Studio J and LOVING it. I have 8 layouts done and plans for at least 2-3 more before I order! I am playing with Picasa as well which is a FREE photo editing/storage/collage capability program--I think if you just Google Picasa you will come to the site and page to download the program. I love it's collage options-it's a great way to get a lot of photos on one page.
I need to do a little housework, some cleaning still in the craft room--and then some scrapbooking time to prep for this month's groupie class. We'll be making the WINGS page shown on page 28 of the Close to My Heart catalog (view it at http://www.okistampqueen@myctmh.com) as well as a complimenting page layout from the Reflections book by CTMH as well. These books are really super! I have to confess that my copy has collected far too much dust but no mo'! It's being put to some heavy-duty use. Each page gives you the # of photos with THREE options! Did I mention that the cutting guidelines are all right there, too?! Doesn't get any faster, simpler OR easier! ; ) And my orders from CTMH have been coming much quicker thanks to Fed-Ex. While I do have a special connection there (Theresa's husband, Bob, has sometimes been my Fed-Ex guy), they seem to be moving orders much faster than their competitor. They also arrive earlier in the day!
Better get to it. The sooner I flylady-the sooner I can play! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: