Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A day late...

So sorry-yesterday I promised a post on a page I made
at the crop on Sunday but time got away from me...
so here it is--just a wee bit late...
The paper is by Webster Pages and I really like them--you'll see more of these papers  ; )
I purchased a transparency overlay with the Read to Me poem on it--
so this page went together in no time.
I simply laid it flush with the right-hand side of the page
and put the adhesive underneath the photo block

I also added the Close to My Heart 4x6 Flip Flaps...
it's a pocket that has an adhesive strip to it.
Fold the strip back to attach it to your page-with one flip flap
I added two photo slots---
three if you count the space underneath!
They aren't expensive and come in a variety of sizes-
if you want more info--just leave me a comment
or e-mail me at sentbysharon@aol.com...
You're wondering how it fits into a page protector I bet...
well, you can do one of two things--
either attach the flip flap to the page protector itself
or
place the page in the page protector,
then I use my stylus to trace around the outside edge of the photo flap.
Next I insert a small cutting board and use my fingertip knife
to cut out the area I traced.
Remove the cutting mat, insert the page
and slip your flip flap outside the protector.
It's not hard at all!


Well the boys are telling me its time to eat
so I'd better go as they can be quite vocal.
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.


No comments: