Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Wish List...and a Close to My Heart Bookmark....

On the Close to My Heart bulletin boards
someone asked about a business card bookmark...
This is what I made using the Annotations stamp set
(probably retired, unfortunately...)
I popped up and glittered the My Wish List portion
(I printed this on the computer using the red, blue, green codes to match the ink colors)
and then, since CTMH are CLEAR and you can see where you are stamping,
it was easy-peasy to stamp the border around it...
Using my beloved fingertip knife, I cut along the inside edge of the border
the length of the bookmark...as you will see better in the next photos...

I stamped my info on the back...

I then slip these into the catalogs I give my customers.
In the past I would put the catalog, a pencil and a chocolate
into our large ziplock bags & attach a small ribbon
to pretty up the package.
With the new smaller size catalog they seem to get "lost" in the bag so
I haven't decided how I will present all that.
Hope this helped the person wondering what to do!

I will be back later to post the last of the three-part pages
using the Wings papers by CTMH.
They are going fast---it's the next to the last day to order
so if you want 'em--let me know asap!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,

No comments: