Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sentiments on Saturday

Since the cat photos loaded first...
that's where I will start...
Hubby was having a snack on lunch meat
(aka" wildebeest" in our house)
he had some serious interest
as they are both on the same chair!
Never mind the one on the right pummeled
the one on the left the night before...!


And sometime this week
we had spaghetti---
this guy ABSOLUTELY LOVES the sauce!
Only this time he got it on his nose...


Momma helped him wash off what he
couldn't get.

Instead of Where's Waldo
this photo caption is
Where's Inky?!

I had help when I headed into my craft room
and when he got tired he just curled up
in the basket I bought from Theresa!

Ok.
So--onto to some crafty scrappy things!
A coworker had a birthday last week-end
and I didn't know it!
So yesterday I did some shopping
and here's what I came up with:
Wild Cat Wine drink mix,
a wine glass (dollar store!)
dressed up of course...
and some napkins...



Using Close to My Heart lagoon cardstock
and some CTMH black cardstock
and some sheer black ribbon,
my Big Shot and an embossing folder
here's the gift "box" I came up with...

Again with CTMH cardstock
a Mo's Digital Pencil image
and Stampin' Up Framelets
I put together a card to decorate the front
(Now-the CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge
would cut those shapes-but the BS was easier today!)
I was also going to use the low temp glue gun
to gather that ribbon on there
but decided a strip of tape would tack it down
just as well and yeah,
I just kinda bunched it and stuck it down
no sewing-and no swearing (with the glue gun!)

oops-my crystals are on there cattywhompus!
Colored with Copics.
 Here's the inside of the card
that is layered and mimics
the sentiment on the napkins.

Anyway.
Hope she likes it.

Hubby is off enjoying a bike tour
of our local neighboring town
I wanted to go, too
but still not 100% after my surgery
and sitting on a bike seat
wouldn't be a good idea until I am.
sigh.
Maybe next year!

SO
now off to clean up my mess
do some housework
and I had better start making things
for our upcoming craft shows!
I keep procrastinating
and they are gonna be here
sooner than I want to think about!

Until next time--
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


No comments: