Thursday, September 20, 2012

Craft Room Messy!

OH MY!
Yep---it was REALLY this bad!
My Craft Room...
in dire need of some

I am reposting this pic
in response to
Tamra--this is my entire room!
There's a closet behind me--which was as disastrous
and the door to the room
in which I am standing
to take this photo!
Lol!
Well-maybe not!
It's not this bad now--well, sort of not.
Surgery this summer
sent fibro flaring-not sleeping-depressed-no energy cycle
into overdrive.
Pray for the poor (new) doctor I will see this afternoon
that he will have a magic pill
to put it all back on track and in better perspective.
Of course WINNING your give-away would help, too!
 
Oh-and Tamra?
CONGRATS on the new addition!
She's a cutie!
 
Until next time,
happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,



1 comment:

Tamra Young-Pope said...

Oh my, you might have this contest in the bag, lol!