Sunday, October 14, 2012

Faith...


 
good topic for a Sunday post, don't ya think?!
My colors look so washed out-
not sure why-
the dp is a real pretty aqua color-
maybe too light for the camera-
and I opted to pick up the brown and green
 with the  stamped saying, flower and ribbon.
I've had this stamp forever
and it says:
Faith
Fear
 knocked
at the door
 
Faith
answered
 
No one
was there.
 
The word "faith"
goes along the side of the sentiment
 
So I had to do some fancy
masking and stamping
to get what I wanted
and I won't begin to tell you
how many times
I had to punch that border
with my God-awful Martha Stewart punches!
I really do not like them.
Seriously.
They are terrible.
This is going to be a little decorative piece
for a friend of mine.
Hope she likes it.
 
Until next time
keep the
even when Fear knocks!
Happy stamping and scrapping, too!
Blessings,






1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Beautiful card! I have been catching up on all of your creations - so wonderful! Wishing you a sunshine day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane