Friday, August 7, 2009

OHMYGOSH!

OHMYGOSH---I can't believe it! Judy from Artistry in Southport e-mailed and said that they opened yesterday afternoon and the first thing that they sold...was the flip flop book I made!

My paper art sold! WOW. I am so excited. Thank you to my friend Andrea who introduced me to Judy and Susan, to Theresa for taking the class with me that I based that idea on and, last but not least, to Judy and Susan for the opportunity to place my work with them. Ok-so that sounds like an Academy Award speech or something! Lol! My low self-esteem took a big jump for the better with that news! I'd better refill the coffee cup and start brainstorming ideas while I work on the housework I need to get done--before I can clean to craft table and start again (my husband hasn't complained-yet! But its getting on my nerves so I know its bad!) Thanks for letting me brag. If you're a local-stop by the Southport Village of Shops and visit Artistry---they did a wonderful job decorating and displaying a lot of artists work...Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon
dp-unknown;stamped images by inkadinkado, catslife press, hero arts

No comments: