Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yesterday...Part Two...

Before I share another project, I wanted to share the close-ups of the tags from the "Relax" book from yesterday. And, I have to admit, with all I had on my agenda to do---I even squeaked in an extra errand, a few phone calls AND had time to put my feet up and relax a bit! Go me (the fact that my husband went to visit our youngest son may have had a wee bit to do with it, too! lol!) Oh-and the white mesh on the "E" tag---that's actually carpet underlay gripping stuff that I found at a thrift store! Ya never know what might show up as an embellishment! : ) Anyway, without further ado, here are the tags. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

1 comment:

Stressed Stamper said...

love them especially the verse on "X"...so true!
Sarah