Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sweet...











s...

My photography does not do this piece justice at all (but it is almost "dream time" and the lighting is not great, either)---and I am almost tempted to not post it at all. I finished two books today & then pulled out this piece of wall art that has been waiting almost a year or more for its embellishment & completion! The store where I got the paper has even gone out of business! Lol! These are large chipboard letters that I covered with dp (I want to say it is Wild Asparagus but am not 100% sure), then painstakingly cut out, covered with holographic embossing powder & the tulle at the bottom looks somewhat ethereal & cloud-like. The blue beads & copper wire add a touch of-well, something I obviously liked! This moon face is one of my all-time favorite stamps. It actually says "Moon Man" on it but since I just wanted the face...the other got cut out. Did I mention there really is a dragonfly (again a favorite!) on his face where I placed the charm?! I am not sure where this came from-it is not my usual style by all means but I like the way this piece turned out. So--until next time, happy stamping & scrapping...and SWEET DREAMS...Blessings, Sharon

No comments: