Saturday, December 19, 2009

MIA...

again. Sorry---this time it's ME that's been sick! Been in bed or on the couch since Thursday. I felt awful still this morning but it seems to have taken a turn for the better as the day wore on. Maybe tomorrow I can actually DO some of the 1,001 things left to do before Christmas! Until then, take a peek at www.crafteebee.blogspot.com. I happened to find it through another site--but she has some really pretty things! Some easy-peasy use one-stamp and some trim and it looks awesome things! I need those quick and easy right now! I have a cat (black!) curled in my lap right now-they've stuck close while I've been sick--kinda nice-kept cold feet warm, good company--they even let me share the bed during the day (they think our bed is actually THEIR bed!) Have a good one. Until next time, happy stamping and a----achooo--scrapping. Blessings, Sharon

No comments: