Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Despite feeling worse than last week when I played hooky from church, hubby managed to wake me up in time to make the sunrise service at Caswell Beach.  The three "island churches" participate in the service and regulars and tourists come from near and far to Ft. Caswell to congregate on the bluff and watch the sun rise as we listen to great music and hear His Word proclaimed.  It's always moving, sometimes quite chilly (not today, thankfully) and well-attended. Had enough time to grab a cup of coffee and do some blog hopping before I donned my Easter apparel and we went to our 9:30 service. More great music  and preaching. 
I am really depressed over feeling bad (cough, sneeze, blow, repeat) and just life in general today.  But--there is GOOD NEWS. I have a Risen Savior who will see me through. Despite how I feel, I KNOW it will get better.  He will not leave me alone.  That's the promise of Easter. He died that we might live.  All days may not be roses and sunshine, but He promises to see us through. He has. He will. I believe that! Have a BLESSED EASTER--not just today, but every day and, until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.  Blessings, Sharon

No comments: