Friday, April 15, 2011

TGIF Day!

Have I mentioned lately I HATE BLOGGER?!  I wanted to show you a photo of the beautiful PAINTED BUNTING that showed up at our feeder this morning--but, as usual, Blogger won't work right.  GRRRR!  Go to this site (so sorry! I tried, really I did!) for a real treat!  God used every color in the paintbox on these little ones!  They are just breathtaking to see in person!  http://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Painted_Bunting/id  We  love the aviary (bird pavilion) at the NC Zoo--in fact, that was one of the spots I considered for our wedding! Hmm, with the weather warming that might just be a nice get-away...

I am off today (from work as usual on Friday's) and on my way to Wilmington sans my sidekick, Theresa--
: (   Making the circuit won't be nearly as fun  but I need ribbon and tape for the accordion  books that are coming along quite nicely.  Much faster than I anticipated which is a good thing!  I may take a few minutes and see if I can find a good deal on a new outfit as I will be going with my good friend, Betsy, to visit her son/ my "nephew" Matthew at The Citadel in May.  Haven't seen either of them in quite some time and a girl-trip is much needed! Never been to Charleston so that will be a treat, too!
Well, better hit the road! I will *try* to post some photos of the week-end projects later on. Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: