Saturday, September 3, 2011

Starting again on Saturday...

I've been up awhile
the (weekly) renters across the street
were quite noisy packing up this morning
so there was no sleeping late for me!
Two cups of coffee and blessed silence now
and I am ready to go back to it in the craft room
But first
I want to show you what my friend brought yesterday...
she came up the steps bearing this box...
that the mailman had left...
and in it was this...
my new FLYLADY DUSTMOP!
Now I gotta tell ya
I hoovered and dallied over that "send order" button for almost a week
should I spend the money? It seemed like a lot
I read the testimonials
and a lot of them said it picks up pet hair
but no one mentioned
SAND
and, being second-row ocean front, we have lots of sand!
Hmmm...
well, I finally bit the bullet, obviously.
I put the microfiber cloth on, screwed the handle together
and off I went---
flying around the living room, kitchen, hallway,
bathroom and our bedroom...
and this is what it looked like when I was done...

EWWW!
And yes, it got the SAND!
There was one miniscule small pile of stuff that I sucked up with the dustbuster
no big deal.
SO MUCH EASIER
than the vacuum that I have to plug, unplug and replug
at least 20 times to do those spaces
then empty it out
then clean up what blew away while trying to empty it out...
I could also reach well under things that the vac couldn't!
This cloth reverses
so today I can use the other side and then toss it in the washer.
They can be used wet or dry!
I bought the package of 3 extra cloths and it comes with the dustmop head as well.
Haven't tried it---yet.
Don't tell Flylady
but my floors are now BAREFOOT FRIENDLY!
(I hate the feel of sand, hair & icky stuff stuck to my feet!)
This morning I felt the cool, clean floor beneath my little piggies
and I had HAPPY FEET!!!
I give the Flylady Dustmop
(get yours here)
TEN TOES UP!
Ok--so now it's off to the craft room!
Wish me luck!
Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping!
Blessings,


No comments: