Friday, December 17, 2010

Counting down...and I HAVE NEWS! GOOD NEWS!

Can you believe it? Only 8 more days until! The preschoolers (3 year old's to be exact) came down the hall of the church to our office yesterday with every noisemaker they had proclaiming they had news-Jesus was born! Since it was their last day before break I guess the teachers opted to celebrate early! The good news is---only one preschooler (again, a 3 year old-boy-but I bet you'd figure that out after reading the next bit...!) decided to eat the birdseed treats I made for them to give the birds! Birdseed, well, fiber?! And it was held together with gelatin so I doubt he'd have any ill effects.
Now for MY news! After much prayer and pondering, asking and seeking, I decided to sign up for a Close to My Heart website. CTMH is running a December promo in that if you spend $ 20 you can get FREE a size-D stamp set-they even pay shipping. But there was a catch-you had to order it through your consultant's website. I didn't have one which meant my customers would miss out. So Not Fair. Along with an upline I never hear from but NOT GOING THERE! If you want to get a great deal and a treat for yourself this Christmas-simply visit my site at okistampqueen.myctmh.com. You can use your credit or debit card and order from there. Yep, you can shop in your jammies at 2 am if you want! Lol. I am learning the ins and outs of setting up the website so there's not any artwork listed...yet. Good excuse to get the craft kingdom cleaned tomorrow!
Hubby just came home and has fixed supper-its a cold evening and soup sounds good to me! Until next time, take some time and please CHECK OUT MY SITE--www.okistampqueen.myctmh.com--and happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon
ps/I will also continue blogging so no worries there!

No comments: