Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sneak Peak

Poppa Cat can't wait to share what we've been working on (he's modeling the embellishments-don't ask me why---hubby had a hand in that I dare say) I get all kinds of "help" some days! Lol!
Anyway-he wanted to share a sneak peek at the pages we did for our Groupie Christmas Recipe Swap...and yes, I know, Santa's last name is misspelled---the enve has a letter-and recipe for Mrs. Claws--in it to Santa from all the cats who, of course, think CLAWS is the correct and proper spelling and the way it should be spelled even if it isn't! I know-my hubby calls me the crazy cat lady! Actually, he included "old" but I chastised him for that part! I need grandchildren-what can I say!
There's a surprise of course hiding behind the enve as it flips up--you'll have to wait to see that! I was just glad to get them DONE! I helped my goddaughter get hers started-I was geared up to do the pages she told me she wanted-
and she changed her mind overnight! She dreamed I did her pages for her and they were AWESOME. Well-she knew which buttons to push! SO we changed gears-had all kinds of difficulties but I think her's will be cute when she gets done! For now, I'd better get my buns ready for work! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: