Monday, December 20, 2010

Muffin Making...

So this is what I have been up to...it looked like a muffin factory around here yesterday. I still want to know when the elves are going to show up and help! Scroll down...




Tray for hubby's office crew-the back of the toppers say "Merry Christmas! with his name...


Tray for Theresa's family...
pickin' on the GUYS with the naughty tags! ah, nah--they are really good eggs!



Tray for our vet's office...they are on speed dial...need I say more?!



Three trays minus the one I took to my office so really...4!



These guys showed up as I was cleaning up!!! Bad, bad kitties up on my counter! Which brings me to...









This years Christmas card for the vet and her staff...they've had last years up all year they liked it so much! From left to right, Bad Cat (who was NOT on the counter!), Inky, Ms. Dolly, and Poppa Cat...) I somehow managed to delete the full photo of it-drat-it's a three panel card...






The Christmas poem I penned on behalf of the cats-rather creative if I do say so myself...I think if you click on the image it will come up large enough to read it...WHEW! I don't know about you but I am tired! Looking forward to my acupuncture treatment tomorrow if for no other reason than for one hour all I can do is lay on her nice, warm table and relax!
The muffin toppers...I made using a scallop square punch. Stamps are new from SU. I just put a piece of double sided tape on the back, laid down a flat toothpick (round work too-I ran out and tried it!), and then put the back on! Still needed something so a small piece of curling ribbon and they were done! The cat card--I used SU's ornament punch to punch out their pictures. I think I did a little smaller than a 2"x2" photo. It was early-so I am guessing! Time to stretch out and read a bit before bed! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping. ps/There is NO SUBSTITUTE for milk...! Make your list, check your supplies twice! In the middle I ran out of...milk. The web said...you can just use water. Hubby got a whole tray full of not so pretty muffins to eat! Had to make a mad dash to grocery to salvage my baking! Live and learn!

No comments: