Monday, December 27, 2010

From this...

Ok-Flylady would be PROUD of me! I rounded up all my CTMH stamp pads; put them in order the way I like to see them...then I made sure my name was on the back--my goddaughter asks "Why?" So that--when I am using them while teaching, at a crop, etc.--I KNOW which pads are mine-thinking I will add a crown (for Okistampqueen?!) sticker to the front as well-anyway-first made sure my name was on the back. Then, using Word Perfect (love WP, hate Word!), I made labels with the red, green and blue color codes for each color. You ask "what's that mean?" Well, didjaknow...that you can set your printer colors for fonts, etc. to match your CTMH ink colors? This is great if you are wanting a title or journaling text to match your inks from your paper colors or stamped images! I keep losing my list. No mo'! Now I can just grab my ink pad and it's right there on the back. Plug in the numbers: r=red. g=green and b=blue and presto! Your printed ink
matches! I also added the CTMH color family that each color is in just for the heck of it.
So my ink pads are all back on their shelf in their happy little color families and I was THRILLED when I came across a collage of snow pics from Feb. of this year-grabbed paper, a few embellishments, matching ink-and in less than 10 minutes had a layout done-with matching journaling, paper and stamp ink colors! My 2011 "order over $25" customers are gonna be really, really happy with their goodie gift from me! Hint, hint. Visit http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com so you don't miss out! Until next time, happy stamping and scrapping.
Blessings, Sharon

No comments: