Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am WATCHING TV!

Or maybe I should call this post "TIME OUT FOR A COMMERCIAL!" What's so great about that, you ask? Well, unlike most of the households in America today, we do not even have an "operable" tv! Yes, it will work to play dvd's and video's-but we are not "connected" to outside channels. We don't typically watch tv! We read and, since we've gone wireless, I've been bringing the laptop with me when we curl up after dinner. Darling hubby can read, I can blog hop-or post. But TONIGHT-tonight I discovered something even better! Go to http://okistampqueen@myctmh.com and, on the left-hand side, you will see about half way down CTMH TV. Click on that. WOW! On the left is a WHOLE LIST of Art & Soul videos you can watch! Just pick a topic, click on it and then on the "learn how to make this project in this show" link. Easy peasy. Now I do have to say---my video kept stalling-so I had to scroll down to the very bottom where it says in bold type "need help watching CTMH TV". Once I clicked on the "low" bandwidth-then went back up and clicked on the video, it played fine! I am ADDICTED, my friends! Want printed directions for the project? That's there, too! There is a treasure trove of material here! I cannot wait to watch more! Take a few minutes and take a peek-most are about 15 minutes long (excellent and perfect Flylady time break! See one you like? Something you want to try in our group? E-mail me-can do it right from the CTMH site--or at sentbysharon@aol.com. Until next time, this "commercial" is over-and I am back to my now regularly scheduled programming! Happy stamping and scrapping! Blessings, Sharon

No comments: